OAKLEY GASCAN Sunglasses at Sunglasses Direct
Oakley Gascan sunglasses have HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS amalgamates patented optics and PLUTONITE lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unequalled impact protection.
Two lenses are cropped from the arch of a single lens shield, then put in the frame to keep the original, continuous contour. The look is so unrivalled, Oakley customized its Oakley icon logo just for these sunglasses.
Gascan Sunglasses are lightweight O MATTER frame material offers excellent comfort. Peripheral vision is optimum by XYZ OPTICS®, an innovation that maintains sight clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets special standards, and the Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in exact optical position. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
• Lightweight, stress resistant O MATTER sunglass material
• Expanded wrapped sunglass geometry to fit medium to large heads
• Metal icon accents
• Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
• Two lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID geometry (two lenses produced from single toric shield)
• Plutonite lens material stops 100% of all UVC, UVA, UVB and dangerious blue light
• Optional Iridium coatings and lens tints to stop glare and improve contrast
• XYZ Optics for improve clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens edges
• Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
• Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 max power)
Available now at Sunglasses-Direct.