If the products are the subject of any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturers or suppliers of those products, we guarantee to you that such products will be free from defects caused by faulty materials or poor workmanship for the period of that warranty or guarantee.
Under this warranty or guarantee we will, at our option, either repair or give a replacement of equivalent quality. Or we will issue a credit to you.
This is subject to:
- You notifying us in writing within 3 days of your first discovering the defect;
- The products having been used in an appropriate manner and/or as prescribed in the operating instructions (if any);
- You delivering the products to us, at your expense; and
- Us being satisfied that such defects exist and have not been caused by misuse, neglect, accident, improper storing, installation or handling or by repair or alteration not carried out by us.
- You will not be entitled to receive any compensation, credit or refund in excess of that received by us under any guarantee or warranty given to us by the manufacturer or supplier of that product.
Where the products are not the subject of any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturers of those products and you wish to reject the products for whatever reason, then we will accept the return of the products provided that you return the products to us within 7days of them being delivered to you.
This is subject to:
- In the case of unwanted products these must be returned in the same condition that they were despatched to you and must be unused. They must also include all original packaging and documentation. Any damage or loss to either the product, packaging or the documentation may affect the amount of refund made.
- Where you have ordered products in an incorrect size, colour or model and wish to exchange for the correct size, colour or model then, subject to the conditions in 2(a) above, we will exchange the products and deliver the exchanged product to you for a charge of £4.00.
- Where the product you have ordered is defective then, subject to us being satisfied that such defect exists and has not been caused by incorrect use, storage or handling, we will credit you in full.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. This means you are also responsible for the postage for the return parcel. We strongly recommend that you send the parcel using an insured delivery service. If you are returning an item as a result of a mistake by Sunglasses-Direct, we will pay for the cost of postage for the return parcel.
We do not accept liability for parcels damaged during transit so we advise you to wrap the product adequately to prevent this happening.
Please be sure to include the following details with all returns:
Your Daytime Telephone Number
Your Sunglasses-Direct order no.
The reason for the return
All returns must be sent to:
5 Kings Walk